If you have any questions regarding this statement, you should contact Gay Arrangement customer service department.
1. Information Collected.
Information from registration. When you register Gay Arrangement, you provide your name, your email address, and some optional notes about yourself ('QuickStart Registration' Information). You may view or change them through your 'My Profile' page.
2. Use of information
- The primary principles we apply are these:
1. Gay Arrangement will not give your personal data to a third party for commercial use (i.e. we will not sell the lists of our Members' email addresses to a third party); and
- Registration Information. Once a Member selects to register, some or all of the Registration Information held for that Member, except for the email address, name and address, will be available to others who use the site, unless the member specifically chooses to 'hide' his/her profile.
- Email addresses. We do not directly make your email address available to anyone using Gay Arrangement. The only legitimate way of making contact with a friend found on Gay Arrangement is for a Full Pearl Member to enter a message, which we will send, on the Member's behalf. The email sent will be sent anonymously and will not include the Full Members real email address. Members' personal notes must not include their email address. If your email system automatically responds to a contact email, your email address will be revealed.
- Advertising. Gay Arrangement may include advertising for other businesses. We may use, and provide to third parties, anonymous information provided by Members in order to enhance advertising.
- Newsletters. We have regular and occasional emails, which Members can decide to receive or not. This option is selected during registration.
- Changes in Gay Arrangement operations. If Gay Arrangement is acquired by a third party, we may transfer personal data on record to that party.
We have security measures in place to protect our customer database. However, it remains each Member's responsibility:
- To protect against unauthorised access to members 'My Profile' page;
- To ensure others don't use Gay Arrangement through the machine that a Member uses while they are 'logged on' to Gay Arrangement;
- To Sign out (log off) or exit from Gay Arrangement when not using it; and
- To keep his/her password confidential.
4. Opt-out policy
- You may have your registration details removed at any time. To remove yourself please click on 'Resignation' under 'My Account' and we will remove all Your 'My Profile' Details.
- We provide Members with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving e-mailed Newsletters which they have previously opted to receive. This opt-out can be affected by making appropriate selections at Your 'Email Options' panel under 'My Account'.
We reserve the right to communicate a Member's personal information on record to third parties which make a legally compliant request for its disclosure.
6. Contacting Gay Arrangement
If you have any questions about Gay Arrangement, including the services and practices, you can always contact us through email.
7. Links to third party sites
Our site may contain links to other sites. Gay Arrangement is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of those web sites.